In an effort to diffuse the black magic mysticism that is shaders, various experiments were conducted to dip my toes into the world of manipulating vertices and fragments.
The results include:
- A spooky cursed television set that glitches and stutters, occasionally revealing an insidious entity behind the screen.
- A malleable globe that can spin, squish, dissolve, and reveal its wireframe through walls
So far the experiments have been widely regarded (by me, and me alone) as a success.
- Multi-Pass Shaders
- Multi-Texture Sampling
- Sinusodial Vertex Manipulation
- UV Sampling Manipulation
- Chromatic Abberration
- Dynamic Emmisive Vertex Lighting
- Color Channel Consolidation for Texture Metadata
- Developers: Jared Slawski
- Development Period: November 2018
- Development Tools: Unity (ShaderLab)